Most of our rings have detail all the way around the band. This means they are practically impossible to resize. Because of this it is important that you choose correct size before you place an order.
At this time we only sell full sizes, not half. If you believe a full size just wont work for you, contact us and we'll see if we can get a half size into production for the ring you're interested in.
The easiest method of finding your ring size is to ask at a local jewelry store. They would be happy to measure your fingers for you.
The next best method is to use an accurate ring sizer like the one here from Amazon: Ring Sizer
If neither of those methods are an option, we've got some backups! We're working on producing our own printable sizing guide, but for now we'll just link to an excellent one we found at Overstock. With this printout you can cut out the template, wrap it around your finger, and learn your size! Download the PDF here: Ring Size Template
No printer? Try our last resort with some stuff you probably have around your home. You will need the following:
1. Strip of paper/String/Floss
2. Ruler (metric)
HOW TO MEASURE:
1. Cut a Strip of paper/string/floss that is about 6 inches long.
2. Fold the strip around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
3. Mark the strip where it ends with a pen.
4. Place the measured strip on the ruler with the area marked on your right.
5. The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the ring in millimeters.
6. Use the ring size chart below to translate the measurements into a ring size.